admission status question

<p>How do I check to see if I got accepted or not? Is the decision supposed to show up in "student center"? Please help</p>

<p>Yes,your decision should show up in the student center.</p>

<p>email n online status, which will come first?</p>

<p>No email, online status and snail mail.</p>

<p>My application is still “under review”…<em>sigh</em></p>

<p>Well today is the day when decisions should be made by, so hopefully you find out soon. Good luck!</p>

<p>I live in va and as of now i still haven’t heard, and i’m supposed to hear today. When does the admissions office close/ what is the latest i will hear a decision?
thanks!!</p>

<p>^you’ll get your decision by whenever they post it online [which is-for everyone-today, i think].</p>

<p>if it says that they didnt recieve my test scores, is it too late to do anything about it?</p>

<p>Definitely. Decisions are being released -today-.</p>

<p>As they are so swamped, is also possible that they have in fact received your test scores and it just wasn’t posted online. Your status could very well go from test scores not received to an Admit. Only time today will tell.</p>

<p>my application is still under review…T_T</p>

<p>I talked to an admissions person today and he said they are no longer putting admit/deny on status. They sent the letters on Friday and we just have to wait until we get the letter!!! ARG!!! My husband’s colleague’s neice who lives in Georgia did get her status on line today! She was accepted. I think it means the ones who were declined won’t get their status online. that is my take on it, but I may be a little jaded.</p>

<p>^ahhhhhh, whattt!!! march 15th my ass. wow…such a fail.</p>

<p>What about international students?? I highly doubt that Wisconsin will send anything to Europe…</p>

<p>that’s some straight dog ****</p>

<p>blue-box in the other thread and vocemom are saying two different things.
…</p>

<p>OK… it is after 10 pm in Wisconsin and I have heard nothing. Any one else in this boat?</p>

<p>it’s 11:30 in nj…well this blows.</p>

<p>vocemom: Did you call up around 7-ish? When I called up around 4:50 they told me to be patient.</p>