Admission to TAMU

My son applied for Business School at Texas A&M college station with Communication second choice. He applied wayback in August. Two of his friends that applied at least a month or two after him have already received their notification that they’ve been accepted to Blinn Team. Can someone shed some light. It’s been grueling to say the least. Any advice would help at this point.

My daughter received her Blinn information today. She applied in October. I am really beginning to wonder what timing has to do with it. Good luck to your son!

@criss perhaps the friends that applied later have higher test scores and class rank? That’s all I can think of.
Hoping there is a back-up plan, in case A&M doesn’t work out?

@kkskkw Thanks for your response and congratulations to your daughter. Still waiting…

@52AG82 thank you for your response. Maybe…I was thinking more on the lines that they went by schools…One friend applied for Public Health and the other for Engineering. Yes he has a back up plan to another school TX STATE where he was auto accepted but his heart is set up A&M. Still praying for good news for him…