Admission

I have got 65% in class 11th CBSE , PCM stream, my SAT score is 1420 (new) and i also gave SAT 2 . Do you think that I can make it to Purdue?

Purdue has an average chance of 55% and you have around that percentile.

But I have received rejections from Illinois U&C and deferred from Wisconsin. This worries me about getting into Purdue. I think that got rejection due to my 11th class results.

U have got less percentage in class 11 but you have good sat score so it will help you increase your chances of admission at Purdue University.

well thats a relief. thanks !
Hey by any chance you know about Universities in Uk? If so then is Edinburgh good for pursuing Computer science for ug?

@143 CBSE student here! My 11th grade marks are not that great either. For UK, they look at predicteds mainly. I got a conditional offer from all the universities in UK mainly based on my 10th CGPA and 12th predicteds and yes Edinburgh is pretty good. But UK isn’t my top choice so that is why even I am pretty skeptical about my admission Purdue.

hey @GandPhatty , I can totally relate to your situation. Even I got conditional offers from UK based on predicted and 10th class 10CGPA but USA is still pending. It worries me that I would be rejected for 11th class grades :confused: .Anyways, All the Best to your for your admission decisions dude, your username tells how much you are suffering :))

Anyone else get denied from Ga Tech today?

yeah i got denied

I got deferred, but not feeling hopeful about an acceptance.

Good Luck!