Admissions decision: denied program.....help please?!

<p>So I applied to the school of nursing. I checked my decision and it said denied program/offer other WL. </p>

<p>However, this is completely my fault and I am fine with it. I applied much to late, still before nov. 15, but I should have applied much quicker due to how fast it fills up. I just need to know how to fix this. </p>

<p>Also, can I go into nursing as a sophomore at purdue? What would I do for my freshman year? </p>

<p>I'm guessing I need to choose another major for now, what would I choose inorder to still be in the nursing program, but later? </p>

<p>One more question, how do I go about fixing this? I'm calling the admissions office tomorrow. Is it easy to fix?</p>

<p>Sorry about all the questions. This is just very important to me.</p>

<p>You should read this about transferring/CODO-ing into the nursing major: [Admissions</a> for Undergraduate Transfer* or CODO Students](<a href=“Nursing - College of Health and Human Sciences”>Nursing - College of Health and Human Sciences)
You won’t be able to take any of the nursing courses obviously (Plan of Study- [General</a> Undergraduate Nursing Plan of Study](<a href=“Nursing - College of Health and Human Sciences”>Nursing - College of Health and Human Sciences)) but you could take the bio and chem courses. You can transfer into nursing but you no doubt will graduate later. But you should definitely contact an advisor for more help and to pick an alternate major for right now. And I also don’t think it matters how fast you applied or not. It may have just been a competitive pool of applicants.</p>

<p>Thanks so much! Yes, I know I’ll graduate one year later since the program is five years. But that’s fine with me. I have been accepted into other colleges for nursing. However, this is my main choice. </p>

<p>So basically if I change my major, I am fine right?</p>