Admissions Decision

<p>I got a call from corps of cadets today asking if I am "still planning on attending" this fall and if I'm interested in corps of cadets? I was a little confused seeing as I have not received a admissions decision yet. Does anyone know about this? Also, does anyone know about how long it will take to receive a decision? I have been accepted to both University of Alabama, and University of Kentucky already. I'm just curious because A&M is my top choice. Thanks!</p>

<p>Depends on whether you are an auto admit or a review admit.</p>

<p>If you clicked the box saying you might be interested in the corps, A&M sends a notification to the corps recruiting people, letting them know you are interested and gives them your contact info, so they can get in touch with you. The corps of cadets will not know if you got in or not until you tell them, it is merely for recruiting purposes.</p>

<p>I never clicked a box saying I was interested that’s why I found it odd. But thanks for the info!</p>

<p>And I am a review admit</p>

<p>My oldest got called although she did not mark the box either. I think they call several (if not all) OOS students since they offer an OOS waiver scholarship. My youngest expressed interest (but did not commit) & he got a scholarship offer instead of the phone call.</p>

<p>It seems like everyone is getting their decisions, and I’m still stuck on step 3. D:></p>

<p>I’m on step 3 also ): are you a review admit?</p>