Admissions Decision

<p>Hey, I recently submitted my undergrad application (about a week ago). About how long does it usually take for admissions decisions to start coming out? I'm a Wisconsinite with a 2140/3.8 from a school that regularly sends people to good colleges (including many to Madison!!). So how long will it be until I know if there'll be someone out there to Teach me how to Bucky?</p>

<p>Since you applied within the first notification period (postmarked by November 1), a decision will be reached no later than January 15. I have not heard of anyone receiving an admissions decision yet. (My daughter applied 6 weeks ago and is still waiting). Have you set up your Net ID and password? If so, when you log in to my.wisc.edu and click on ‘Student Center’ what do you see? (Have you checked Status Details to see if all required materials are marked as received)?</p>

<p>Yep, set up my ID and the Student Center says everything is received, so now it’s just a waiting game. I know I should have patience, but this whole process takes so long that I’m kind of anxious to know :)</p>

<p>BTW you’re gonna get in for sure so don’t worry about it.</p>