Admissions status not being updated

<p>My son's guidance counselor sent in his hs transcripts in mid-December. The application status page still shows that they are missing. The counselor has even contacted VT admissions to be sure they received them, which they have. Is anyone else showing gaps in their status?</p>

<p>My transcripts were sent weeks ago and just got posted online yesterday, so don't worry.</p>

<p>I checked my status online today and now they have added more information. It now says "Current Program" and shows Level: Undergraduate and Campus: Blacksburg.</p>

<p>Does this mean anything? It wasn't there before today and all my info has been in for weeks.</p>

<p>My son's changed to that a couple of weeks ago - he was deferred from ED.</p>

<p>So does that mean that acceptances are not posted online?</p>

<p>Do you mind sharing stats on your son like GPA and scores?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Oh yes, acceptances are posted online. Probably not til Mid-March though. My son's stats were/are 3.2 GPA, and 1250/1600. And OOS, but legacy... older brother is current soph. And he applied for College of Science (Bio/Math).</p>

<p>Thank you for the information. I'm sort of surprised he was deferred.</p>

<p>Sometimes ED or EA is more competitive. So don't worry!</p>

<p>Yeah, someone posted some pretty crazy statistics for what percentage of IS people get in ED, so don't lose hope.</p>

<p>I logged in today and was happy to find "Congratulations!" Offered Admissions. You may accept by paying a $400 matriculation deposit.</p>

<p>Wow, I expected to have to wait until late March.</p>

<p>I think I'll take a trip to Virginia and check out VT more closely.</p>

<p>I checked today, i'm in. I got the same message that iconplaybass has.</p>

<p>my stats for anyone who wants to know if they want to reassure themselves:
sat: 700m 650cr 700w
sat2: math2: 750
gpa: about a 90/100
exc: plenty, not much volunteer work
classes: 5 ap's, most honors, some cp classes thrown in. whatever.</p>

<p>None of that really mattered though, what did it (probably), was that I said I would be in Navy Corps if I accepted.</p>

<p>Enjoy, good luck, and congrats.</p>

<p>Good for you!</p>

<p>My stats are similar: 1350/1980 (darn writing - I have a story about that that some day I'll tell)</p>

<p>Advanced and honors classes, several AP's, AP Chem got a 5</p>

<p>Good recs, OK EC's, not a lot of volunteer, either</p>

<p>I'd say I'm an overall good, strong student but then again, so are a lot of others! I'm happy to get in.</p>

<p>I applied on a whim so I have to admit I don't know as much about VT as I should. I need to visit and get a feel for the campus.</p>