Admissions

<p>Do I have a chance of getting in?
I'm a hispanic girl from CT
GPA: 2.76
ACT: 18
....not that good but I also have played a sport all 4 years AND I'm a huge part of an community service organization- I not only do work around this area (CT) but my organization travels to south america and we spend a week typically building homes or whatever they need.
ANYWAY do you think I have a shot in getting in?!
thanks!</p>

<p>I would think you might look into the Blinn Team. I think your stats might be on the low side. Are you the first from your family to attend College?</p>

<p>Your community service work sounds very interesting!</p>

<p>I’ll make sure to check that out!
and no I was adopted so I’m hispanic my parents are not. They actually went to very good schools UC Berkley and UC San Diego
and yes it is its a truly incredible program!
Thank you! :)</p>

<p>My daughter had two involved friends with much higher GPAs and test scores than yours. They would have been overjoyed with Blinn TEAM option. However, they were fully rejected this spring.</p>

<p>Both friends are taking full course loads at Blinn and applying to transfer for Fall 2012. They both love Blinn and living in College Station. </p>

<p>The girls’ ACT scores were in the 24 to 26 range with ranking of top 30 percent of class and numerous leadership and athletic activities.</p>

<p>Blinn Community College is a good route to Texas A&M because the academic counselors are knowledgeable on the transfer process. Something you could consider if you don’t get the result you want.</p>

<p>There are many great ways to end up an Aggie. Calling a NSC is a good start.</p>