Admissions??????

<p>am a junior at a public school in Tennessee. I would like to know my chances of getting into Virginia Tech for business, but will also complete the requirements for medical school. </p>

<p>Stats:
GPA: 3.95 unweighted
Top 10% of my class.
ACT: 26 (just recently got a 30 on practice test)</p>

<p>About 15 Honors classes and will have 4 APs by the end of my Senior year (my school only offers 6)-A's in all AP</p>

<p>ECs:
-Volunteering at Hospital in the summer
-Work part time at Chick-fil-A
-Attended National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine at UCLA
-Will Attend TN Govenor's School for International Studies and willl take class in Macroeconomics.
-International DECA Competitor for creating a business
-Lettered in Band, Bowling, Football
-Writer for School Paper
-Member of Mock Trial for 3 yrs.
-Battle of Bands charity event for INTERACT
-Member of NHS
-Member of BETA
-Member of DECA and FBLA
-Received the Billy Mitchell Award in Civil Air Patrol and was the Cadet Commander of my local squadron. (equivalent of an Eagle Scout)</p>

<p>I am sure there are others...these are the ones I can remember.</p>

<p>Please be honest and tell me what I need to work on...I know the ACT needs improvements, but anything else would help.</p>

<p>If you get your ACT up to a 30 I’d be pretty surprised if you didn’t get in, but admissions have been weird lately so who knows. Your GPA is great so just keep doing what you’re doing there and work on getting the ACT up as much as you can.</p>

<p>Thanks…anyone else???</p>

<p>yes, I’d say you have an excellent chance. Just get the ACT up because Tech is a by numbers school for admission.</p>

<p>bump…</p>