Admitted but no email?

I applied to University of Alabama and on mybama account it says decision made: admitted. I have yet to receive an email or letter though, what does that mean?

Did you check your Crimson Email through your My Bama page?

Yes! No email from that either @shelleyr25

how long has it been??

Today

I received an email about 10 days after the myBama portal said “Decision made: Admitted”. They said it takes time to put together the acceptance letters.

This was in December when they were receiving tons of applications (because of scholarship deadline). You should get your email in the next few days.

If you are worried about it, just call the admissions office. They are really nice at UA, I was there last week.

Hey, how long did it take for them to change “Complete ready for review” to “decision made”?

@taylorgray For me, it took one day.

@mundanewarrior did you get in?

@mundanewarrior actually, I just saw your comment

@taylorgray I think that you’ll have to wait longer, as a transfer student.

@mundanewarrior I think so too. I’ve talked to many different people, and they have all told me different things. I was going to take the SAT in March, but it is no longer required on my application. Neither is my high school transcript. They’ve received my college transcript, and they changed the status to “Complete” yesterday. I’m just anxious, it’s my dream school! Lol I’m desperately trying to do everything right.

@taylorgray What exactly are you “trying to do right”? You’ve completed your application. All you can do now is wait.

@mundanewarrior I mean the entire process.