Admitted Student Questions

<p>Hi. I was admitted to Wisconsin back in December and have a few questions...
1) When does Wisconsin send out information about merit scholarships, if it has them?
2) Does Wisconsin have an honors program and when does that information get sent out?
3) Is there any sort of direct admission into the business school or do ALL students have to apply after freshman year or something?</p>

<p>All help is appreciated!</p>

<p>Hi!</p>

<p>I was admitted back in December as well. The same day as I was admitted, I got an e-mail about merit scholarships. I got an e-mail about the honors program about two weeks later. That’s all I can tell you. </p>

<p>I don’t know anything about the business school, sorry!</p>

<p>Do not count on any UW merit scholarships. Check the scholarships site and apply to any you are elegible for interested in. Check out the Honors sites also. Likewise the criteria for business school admissions- you do not have a direct admit from HS. The UW information is not hard to locate using the home page lists and subsequent links.</p>

<p>Alright thanks for the help.</p>

<p>UW is not known to give out money easily. and students have to apply to the business school after first semester freshman year to enroll sophmore year- the one factor that might hold me back from attending UW</p>