Admitted Students Open House?

<p>Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Open House. My ds hasn't visited the school yet and we're not sure if it would be better to see it on a regular day or go to the event day. Thanks!</p>

<p>My son attended the admitted students open house in 2008. It was well organized with a wide variety of events to keep everyone busy. He had a fabulous weekend. Prior to that weekend he had been leaning towards Grinnell. Within hours of arriving on campus (his first visit) he was ‘home’.</p>

<p>DEFINITELY have ds go to the official event if you can. ds will get a better opportunity to interact with other prospective students - hence have a much better idea if it feels like a fit. also, they will have activities organized just for the prospies.</p>

<p>Thanks for the feedback. We’ll have him attend the admitted students event!</p>

<p>the caveat i should have added is to not let him go if CC cannot be the final choice for some reason. you will have a son who comes home and WANTS to make CC his school!</p>