Admitted to Michigan State for spring semester

After being asked to see my mid-year grades, I was accepted to Michigan State for spring semester 2024. I’d really prefer to go in the fall. After reading older forums, I know in past years many accepted for spring got in for fall. I called the admissions number, and the guy on the phone said it was not likely anyone admitted for spring this year will get in for fall. Has anyone else heard anything on this topic for the 2023-2024 admissions? Thank you!

Call and ask your school AO directly or email at State. Don’t rely on whomever picked up the phone.

If you aren’t able to start in the fall, do consider starting in the spring if Michigan State is where you want to go. Many other students (both incoming first years and transfers) will start in the spring. MSU is a big school, where students are meeting and making new friends, and joining clubs all the time. You might also work with MSU to see if there are any CC courses you could take that would transfer, should you want to take classes in the fall.

Just heard today. I’m in for fall semester! Very happy!!!

2 Likes