Aerospace engineering and aviation flight

<p>I am interested in double majoring in aeronautical engineering and aviation, but I had heard from a Purdue alumnus that this was impossible b/c of workload. Is this true? I would be coming in with a large amount of AP credit and would likely be in the honors program.</p>

<p>I am a good student, but I was just wondering because it sounded impossible. I really would like to do this here at Purdue.</p>

<p>Here are the AP Exam scores you'll need to get credit at Purdue, most require a 4 or 5:
Purdue</a> University - Advanced Placement (AP) Chart</p>

<p>Are you a junior still deciding on which college? I was in your same position last year and I opted to just do engineering and keep flying on the side -- will be attending Purdue this fall. See my Double</a> Major at Purdue or ERAU - Jetcareers thread for more details.</p>

<p>If you'd like to talk any more about why I chose what I did, feel free to send me a PM.</p>

<p>pwapilot</p>

<p>AP scores taken: world History 5</p>

<p>Currently taking: Human geo estimate score: 4, psych est. 4, Latin is 3 or 4, us history definitely a 5, L.A. am doing well at least a 4, was only kid in class to get all multiple choice questions on ap test from previous years right. Physics B minimum 4, 5 if I study enough. Self studying AP enviro sci.</p>

<p>CLasses taking senior year, AP bio 2, AP chem 2, CAlc BC, AP comp. gov, AP macreco, AP us govt, AP L.A. literature whatever its name is, AP physics 2c,</p>