Juilliard*
Columbia of New York
The American Academy of musical theatre & dramatic arts
DePaul
Roosevelt
Juilliard is my dream school
I have a 3.5 unweighted and a 3.67 weighted with a 23 on my ACT :)</p>

<p>^Tap on your comment on your iPod to edit.</p>

<p>I have so many essays and supplements to write. It takes me on average 6 hours to write one school essay. Imagine these -_-…</p>

<p>Nevertheless, I’ve started early. I refuse to rush at the last minute.</p>

<p>^I’m not on the app. I’m online, and I can’t go on the full website to edit because the full website doesn’t work on my iPod for some reason.</p>

<p>As always, my list has changed. I’m applying to…</p>

<p>USC
Loyola Marymount - early action
Rice
University of Washington
And 3 CSU schools.</p>

<p>I honestly think this is my final list haha. If I don’t get into LMU EA, I’ll probably freak out and start applying to some other schools.
Yay 2012! :)</p>

<p>@grammar Oh… that sucks :-/. Hope it works eventually. </p>

<p>You guys have nice concise lists of schools… I wish I could narrow it down from about 20, but not too much lol. I like having options :D.</p>

<p>I almost wish I had more schools on my list because I only have five, but I’m really picky about things like field experience as a special education major. I am applying to all my schools early action, though, so I should know if I need more schools by the end of the year.</p>

<p>I want to major in Biochemistry most def and then head onto MEDICAL SCHOOL!! Thank goodness the common app has opened already…great to get essays off my chest :slight_smile:
These are my main schools though:</p>

<p>Cornell**
NYU
SUNY-Binghamton
Columbia
Duke
SUNY Albany</p>

<p>I have a 3.75 GPA…WOOP senior class 2012~!!!</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>Kali22, I have a lot of essays as well, however I just work on one until it as perfect as I can make it, then I send it off to others to see what they think, then i edit again. lolz</p>

<p>@Rose Haha, same here. I started at the beginning of July. So far, I have one (kinda) down and OD to go lol. I’ve been making a lot of revisions. Although, it’s my Common App essay, so it’s expected that this one will take a little longer than the others. </p>

<p>Don’t get me started on the EC short essay though… that’s another doozy in my book haha.</p>

<p>I want to major in pharmacy</p>

<p>From Florida, trying to stay in state cause of pre paid and bright futures. Planning on applying to </p>

<p>FAMU
UF
USF </p>

<p>think I should add more schools just to be safe though ¦&lt;/p>

<p>Sent from my PC36100 using CC App</p>

<p>Application season is in full swing!!!
^_^</p>

<p>I’m just on here to take a quick break from it all. lolz</p>

<p>That it is! I’ve already finished up my common application and a few of my supplements, but there are just sooo many. It’s getting hectic. xD</p>

<p>As for my plans… well, I want to attend a liberal arts college and major in Political Science, International Relations, Anthropology, or Media Studies, and possibly minor in Theater or Music. I’m not sure what my plans for the future are just yet, but right now I’m looking at the possibility of law or business school, and maybe going into the fields of broadcast journalism, law, international business, or even politics or consulting. My ultimate goal would probably be to become a diplomat for the UN. :D</p>

<p>My top schools in order are:

1. Pomona College - ED
  2. Amherst College
  3. Claremont McKenna College
  4. Carleton College
  5. Duke University
  6. WashU in St. Louis
  7. UT Austin
  8. University of Southern California</p>

<p>And there are a couple more financial safeties at the bottom of my list. Hopefully, I’ll get lots of scholarships/need-based aid and not have to worry about applying to my safeties.</p>

<p>that’s awesome. I’ve been to Amherst and it’s mega nice there, i’m not applying but it seems like it has a beautiful campus :)</p>

<p>You have a lot of cool ideas of majors that you might want to go for.</p>

<p>I have big dreams alright. I want to major in Biology. I wanna be a doctor.</p>

<p>My top 5 colleges.
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
Uc berkely</p>

<p>Wish me luck. I’m soon taking my tests (ACT and SAT subject tests) Hope I pass and get into Haravard<<< dream school! ;D</p>

<p><em>crosses fingers for you</em></p>

<p>yeash, good luck with that. You have the big guns on your list. If you’re taking that risk then you must have a chance at at least one of them.</p>

<p>and I just wanted to say this now, I finished all my Early Action common app schools. :slight_smile:
No all my parents have to do is give me there info and i’ll be 100% done. I’m done with my part, and i’m feeling great!!! :D</p>

<p>wow, you all must be busy if you never come on here. lolz</p>

<p>How’s the college process going for y’all?</p>

<p>did not know this existed!</p>

<p>Hey CPU :slight_smile:
I haven’t seen you on here for a while, and yeah this has been up for a while.</p>

<p>Yo, seriously, where is everyone at? </p>

<p>Anyway, school is really eh… so far. My grades aren’t where I’d like them to be, track practice hours are OD, and looming EA deadlines and unfinished essays are stressing me out >_<.</p>

<p>Kali,
I have no idea what is wrong with the teachers this year.
Most of my friends 9from other schools) and I have noticed that our teachers are happily failing us. They smile at us and tell us '“it’s okay. At least your still learning”.
That is the most stupid thing i’ve ever heard. My GPA is dead because of it, I can already tell.</p>