African American Class of 2015

<p>phrases like “falling into the mould of being black” and " the few blacks who do well" suggest you ascribe to some serious respectability politics, which, dont help anyone. @Anduar3‌ </p>

<p>Sorry for the ramble lol, this something I feel passionate about. I actually came here to just say happy thanksgiving but I guess that post took on a life of it’s own. </p>

<p>But yea Happy Thanksgiving guys, and good luck to all the Questbridge kids out there anxiously waiting until dec 1</p>

<p>@drblack‌, I suppose you’re right. It wasn’t my intention to offend anyone. In retrospect I wavered in typing those phrases but kept them anyway. </p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Maybe I’ll eat so much that I’ll fall into a feast-induced sleep and sleep til December 1st :smiley: This wait is killing me. But today is a day for family so I’ve left all thoughts of QuestBridge and matching in the back of my mind. Everyone eat well!</p>

<p>@Anduar3‌ Well said </p>

<p>It’s final weeks guys, what has everyone been up to? </p>

<p>my finals week is not until the week of the 15th
taking the ACT next saturday and ill be done with major standardized test for a loooong time. </p>

<p>@Anduar3‌
I don’t have finals until January. This week, I have been worrying like crazy. I’m going to get my Columbia ED result next week, and I’m going insane. :frowning: </p>

<p>Yea it’s getting closer and closer to that time :frowning: </p>

<p>@drblack, good luck with the ACT. I can’t help but wonder how I would have done on that, but I don’t want to sit another standardized test for a while too.</p>

<p>@ilovethecity, my brown decision comes out on the same day, so I’m channeling my own time of anxiety here. </p>

<p>@Anduar3‌
yeah its all right. kinda dont even want to take it again tbh b/ i got a 32 last time… but my math is soo bad so ehh</p>

<p>I will be applying to Columbia RD, good luck yalll </p>

<p>I feel y’all on the 15th…Penn ED results come out as well :/</p>

<p>Very annoyed that we get results the Monday of finals week… </p>

<p>@Hind2015‌ finals week is in 2 weeks for me. The week before our winter break. </p>

<p>Did anyone else here apply to Penn ED?</p>

<p>My finals also start the 15th. I’m glad MIT and Caltech will release decisions Saturday so I can calm myself, regardless of the results, before finals start. But the wait is stressful. :-SS :-SS </p>

<p>@midwestbandie‌ I applied ED to Penn CAS!</p>

<p>Oh right, I forgot that all these schools had different release dates. Harvard comes out this Thursday at 2:00PM…!!
Same with Brown, I believe. Best of luck to everyone!</p>

<p>@Philly2000‌ Same! I’m so anxious for a decision.</p>

<p>@midwestbandie‌ I can’t take the wait anymore either! This weekend and Monday (exspecially during school) are going to be terrible. What’s your major and where are you from (I hope you don’t mind me asking)?</p>

<p>Hi everyone! Wow I didn’t know this thread existed y’all seem awesome </p>