African American Class of 2015

@Hind2015 Awesome profile, you’ll probably get into all of the schools you applied to! Btw just out of curiosity, what is your top choice thus far?

@uclabound1 Thanks! I highly doubt that I will get in more than half the schools I applied to. Anyways, my top choice would most likely be Duke or Stanford. How about you?

Right now, I’m hoping for either Columbia or UChicago. But UCLA has been my dream since middle school so I’m still kinda unsure

Yeah, I’m sure you will have plenty of great options! I’m starting to not like Columbia quite as much because of the core curriculum (Penn has more options in terms of classes to fulfill requirements).

Hind, did you apply to stanford regular decision?

@stanfordhopeful4 Yes I did! Hoping to get in, but for obvious reasons I’m not expecting it

@Hind2015‌ Yeah, same here bro. It’s my dream school and I have precedent to rely on, the last black guy at my school with a 35 ACT last year got accepted so I hope for the same results, but I know that nothing’s guaranteed with Stanford…

@stanfordhopeful4 Hope you get in too! Congrats on Vandy, that’s awesome!

Congrats to all of you! :smile:

Not gonna lie, I’m jealous lol. It’s so nerve-racking waiting to see how all of my work over the past four (and even 12) years will pay off. Seems like it paid off quite well for many of you!

@ahawkins‌, I’m tinged with jealousy too! I’ve only been accepted to my low match and safety so I’m really nervous and anxious. This wait is torture, but I’m trying to calm myself in case I get all bad news.

@Hind2015‌ Thanks man. I know Columbia’s not your first choice but getting a likely letter from them is a very good sign as for what’s to come. It would be awesome to meet you at Stanford during admit week or summer’s end!
@ahawkins‌ Being accepted to UVA is enviable as well! I’m sure that you’re going to get into Yale and reap the benefits of your labor.

@Anduar3‌ The wait is most definitely one of the more stressful things I have experienced in my life but I have a feeling that it will all play out just fine for all of us!

@stanfordhopeful4 I’m flattered haha. Yale would be a dream, and I know I’m working my tail off no matter where I get in. Definitely not dropping the ball any time soon after having held it so long! And good luck on Stanford. 3.92 GPA and 35 ACT… jeez, someone’s been putting in work. Props to you my friend.

@stanfordhopeful4‌, yea I think so as well but there’s always that little bit of doubt. I’m just hoping Brown or UChicago comes through for me

Any Questbridge finalist/scholars out there?

@stanfordhopeful4 lol we have a lot more in common than I thought haha! Stanford is my dream as well lol. Good luck to you and everyone else on here during the final round of decisions!

@uclabound1 Quesstbridge Finalist over here!!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their top choice school decisions!!

Thanks!! March is almost here so the waiting will be over soon.

Not to sound like a downer, but is it just me or are you guys also slowly losing hope? :-t

@uclabound1 yup! I already started filling out a McDonald’s application. It just sucks because likely letters are going out and all these people are getting into your dream school except you ;(