African American Class of 2015

Thanks guys! and congrats to all of you!

And congrats to you @NIHHIHH‌ ! I remember you from other threads and am glad that you got Gates finalist as well. Here’s crossing our fingers hoping we move on as actual scholars

Congrats to everyone, y’all are truly killing the game. Accepted to UCLA, BU, Emerson and LMU! Waiting on Columbia, USC, NYU, GW and Stanford!

YAY, also got accepted to Northwestern! What an unexpected surprise!

Wow, its been a while since I have looked at this thread… Congrats to everyone on their acceptances!!! So far I have gotten into UCLA, UCD, and Northwestern, with likelies from Penn, Duke, Columbia, and Cornell (just waiting on HYPS and UCB). It’s gonna be a bit stressful choosing which college I want to attend since I can’t really afford to visit all of them…

Good luck to everyone on Stanford today!

Rejected from my dream school (Stanford)…This sucks

That sucks, but at least you have Cornell, Vanderbilt, and Northwestern :smiley: @stanfordhopeful4‌

Waitlisted at Stanford with 0% chance of acceptance. Oh well, still lovin’ my options!

Well, i guess the lesson to be learned is to not fall in love with a school until you get accepted…

I thought that I should contribute to this thread. Everyone is doing so great! I got accepted to Amherst (via early write). Waiting on the 31st like many of you!

I GOT INTO STANFORD.

@drblack @jalaquan CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Also rejected by Stanford :expressionless: but can’t act like I wasn’t preparing for it! Only hook besides being URM was that I’m also legacy. UCLA is still my top choice so I’ll most likely go there :slight_smile:

Today went 3-1. Accepted to Rice (official), USC, and Johns Hopkins. Rejected from the dream, Stanford, but tbh I’m not bummed or upset. Congrats to everyone on your acceptances!!

Waitlisted to Stanford! Oh well, I’m happy with my current options. Also, because I live in Palo Alto, I’m very familiar with the campus, so I feel like it will be a great opportunity to experience something new (most likely on the East coast)

Rejected at JHU but in at Wesleyan!!!

Rejected from Stanford. Aw man. Sooo proud of y’all!!! Black excellence is truly inspiring.

Rejected by Stanford, UCLA, and Tulane, but I am so overwhelmed with happiness over my acceptances!! Pomona college (squeal), USC with merit, Claremont-McKenna, Northeastern, and Brandeis!! Incredibly grateful and SO proud of everyone on this thread! You guys are going great places <3

Waitlisted at Stanford~ I was cool about Ivy day before but now I’m nervous lol

DD accepted to Stanford after deferral. Wow. Can’t believe it.