African-American Early Decision Admits!!!

<p>Hey everybody! Has anyone been accepted to a college that they applied to Early Decision? If so, list your college and intended major.</p>

<p>I'll start: Columbia University, Double Major in English and Urban Studies, Minor in French.</p>

<p>I was accepted to somewhere early action... can I still join your club? :(</p>

<p>Yale: double major - Theatre Studies + Ethics, Politics and Economics</p>

<p>Rice: Cognitive Science major</p>

<p>Yale: Ethics, Politics and Economics & International Relations (Concentrating in French/Arabic)</p>

<p>It's a little ambitious, but we'll see when I get there...</p>

<p>Yale: Major in Cognitive Science; maybe a minor in computer science. (Pre-medicine Track)</p>

<p>Great going guys. Congrats.</p>

<p>Wow all these Yale kids, I' jealous! I'm on the pre-med track as well. Goodluck to everyone in there ambitious endeavors.</p>

<p>University of Chicago: Psychology/pre-med</p>

<p>I'm kind of afraid that Yale accepted so many outstanding blacks early that maybe when my app comes around RD it'll be tossed out :(</p>

<p>Swarthmore: International Relations and/or International Buisness</p>

<p>Nice to hear from so many amazing Black peers who are enrolling in top universities!</p>

<p>Dartmouth: I'm planning on double majoring in Government and Economics, but I'll see how it goes when I get there and figure out what I'll want to minor in.</p>

<p>i was going to apply to some of the ivies, but i just realized that i wouldnt want to go there if i got in haha. </p>

<p>im a Los Angeles kid born and raised, to cold up there for me....</p>

<p>anyways, congrats on your acceptances! I did apply to stanford however hahaha, a little warmer ;)</p>

<p>I've gotten into UNC early action, intended major in Business and maybe minor in german/computer science or some sort</p>

<p>I've gotten into Howard &Tulane early action.</p>

<p>Couldn't apply anywhere ED because of finances...although there is no way I could've committed myself to a school that early anyways. I don't even know how I will decide come May!!!</p>

<p>I'm a junior, but congrats to all of you!</p>

<p>Rollins : double major in marine biology in chemistry.
haha, it may not be a well known school-but there aren't many colleges out there that offer marine biology, and i wanted a school that was fairly small as well.</p>

<p>great job, all of you! i'm currently a junior, but can you guys show scores too please?</p>

<p>Cornell…holla at cha bwoi!!</p>