African-American High School Class of 2016

Ok thanks! where can I find that? @Gatortristan‌

Anyone Take their SAT’s or ACT’s yet?

@‌fminlinden Hi I’m from Pennsylvania. I took my SATs back in Dec/Jan but I’ll be doing subject tests in june.
Anyone taking AP exams?

My school require all juniors to take the SAT all at the same time in May.so I’ll take it then.

@HarvardVines‌ Yeah i’m taking stats,psych,human,physics1,us history,computer science a, and macroeconomics. What about you

Yeah Im Taking 3 this year: European History Chinese and Ap English

I took my SAT’s once already but I still have to retake it, take subject tests, and take the ACT.

@ellesea Isnt it all so stressfull! I have taken most of my subject test but I will probs take Math 2 and lit in may and will be retaking sats in june.

@ellesea‌ We’re in the exact same boat. When are you taking subject tests and ACT?

AA Class of 2016 has some big shoes to fill for next year! haha

@Gatortristan I’m taking bio, chem, calc AB, environmental science, psych, apush, english, and spanish lang. HAve you started studying yet?

@fminlinden‌ It is really stressful!! I’ve only taken one subject test but I didn’t like the score I got so I’m retaking it in November. @YoAdriaaaaan‌ I haven’t decided when to take the ACT but I’m taking subject tests in June.

Big shoes indeed. @PoisonIvy20‌ Hopefully some of us can get all acceptances haha.

@HarvardVines‌ We are reviewing in psych, but i’ll probably get a 5 on that exam. I need to start studying for computer scienceA and macroeconomics because I took those online and i didn’t really learn much. I’m predicting
Physics-3/4
computerscience -3/4
apush-5
psych-5
human-5
macro-3/4/5-not sure about this one. I haven’t taken a practice test
stats-4/5

we really do have big shoes! AA class of 2015 killed it!

Just got my SAT score and now I don’t think I’m gonna kill it haha

oh how was it?
@Slytherclaw12‌

I just wanted to break 2000 (it’s my first SAT) and I got a 1990. I signed up for the May test and I’ll only study for the SAT until then. My free time will only consist of studying haha @fminlinden‌

Oh I feel you I didnt get where I wanted to on my fits one either ended up with a 2080 and i knew i could do better taking it in june. good luck though!!

2016ers, just a heads up to start looking into Fall fly ins ASAP so you can plan on which ones to apply to over the summer. They are great opportunities and attending them gives a big admissiond boost at those schools.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/african-american-students/1539855-diversity-fall-fly-programs.html