African-American High School Class of 2020

Hey guys! I feel like it’s about time we had our thread after being inspired from the previous ones.
I’m a girl and I love science, debate, piano, and track!
Feel free to post about anything you want!

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump

Anyone in the aa class of 2020

I’m in the class of 2020. What places are you interested in applying to? HBCUs? What’s your schedule this year?

i’m black american but not aa :slight_smile:

@Candyblossom1245 my dream school is upenn but obviously there are no guarantees. How about you?

@memeqween101 I’m black American too but I just go by African American.

@collegeready33 i guess that it’s just a preference thing :slight_smile:

@collegeready33 my main top choices are Stanford, GA Tech, Rice, FSU or FAMU. Obviously Stanford is a crapshoot but I want to run for any of these schools and they have good CS programs

@Candyblossom1245 how ironic, since i hate cs with a passion

a girl with a passion for writing over here!!

coding is pretty cool too

I am an aa in Class of 2020, @collegeready33 can you give advice on how to start off or find a debate team? I am very interested in it, but my school team doesn’t compete, and whenever I search near debate teams, it’s for the people who are not rookies or just starting off.

do u guys know what classes you’re taking next year. Im doing precalc, apush, ap en, ap bio, latin 3, and a research elective :slight_smile:

@memeqween101 im taking ap calc bc, ap Chem, ap Capstone, apush, German 2 honors, and hopefully sports medicine

next year I will be taking honors precalc, ap bio, ap computer science, ap french language, us history, and english 11.

honors pre-calc, honors physics, interdisciplinary studies 3, Spanish 4, and ap lang

How is your sophomore year going? I find it crazy how we’re almost halfway done with highschool.

Good luck to those who started school already!

20 days until i start school :(:

How has school been for everyone?