African-American HS Class of 2022

Congratulations! As I recall from another thread, NYU was his top choice. What an amazing feeling to be accepted by one’s top choice and be done with college admissions before the new year! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Excellent news!!!

3 Likes

Did anyone apply ED to Brown here?

Good luck! Just a few more minutes. We are awaiting Princeton results

1 Like

Son just got into Brown and their PLME (BSMD) program! Guaranteed acceptance into their med school!!

17 Likes

My daughter got into Princeton! So relieved. I can actually sleep well tonight for the first time in a while

14 Likes

Spectacular!! Congratulations!!

4 Likes

How exciting!! Brava!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you and your daughter for the Princeton acceptance! And enjoy your well-earned sleep!

6 Likes

Could you please provide stats

My daughter got into UChicago! She still hasn’t pulled the trigger on the Brown and Rice RD apps, but I’m pushing her to do so to hopefully have some options.
We’re chasing merit and pursuing the full-ride options at Karsh and Penn State, so a long way to go.

11 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

@citadel
Congratulations. Can you post your acceptance in the BSMD main thread? Thank you.

1 Like

Any updates, this thread is vey quiet! Hope all is going well

6 Likes

I believe UC acceptances have come out. Any admits here? Hope everyone is hanging in there!

1 Like

OOS
UCLA - Rejected
UCSD - Accepted. Neurobiology. Revelle College.

10 Likes

Congrats! Any UC acceptance is one to cheer these days! I have a Triton alum in the family so we love UCSD!

1 Like

We originally thought there might be a UC application, but in the end as OOS it looked like a little too much work - particularly as there’s so little merit in that system.

Congrats on the UCSD acceptance!

1 Like

DD - In state accepted UCSD and UCLA
Interested in learning about the Black student experience on these campuses?

2 Likes