After getting your admission withdrawn to your UC?

<p>No. All the community colleges already started.</p>

<p>Thank tousle the advice though ‘dreamingcollege.’</p>

<p>Er. Thanks for the advice though, I meant.</p>

<p>you’re welcome, and I’m really sorry about this situation and I definitely feel your pain. It seriously broke my heart, but it’s really not your fault at all when you submitted a transcript and they just aren’t getting it. Let me know how things go because I’m planning on doing the TAG program at solano community college and transfer to UCI.</p>

<p>Woah, that’s where I am going if it doesn’t work out… This is so coincidental. What are your high school initials? Mine are NHS.</p>

<p>Woah, that’s where I am going if it doesn’t work out… This is so coincidental. What are your high school initials? Mine are AHS. AHS haha. I types NHS for National Honor Society.</p>

<p>Typed* ugh. iPod…</p>

<p>haha RHS in norcal. I’m hoping to transfer in no more than 2 years.</p>

<p>That is so weird… I think I know where. Is green one of your school colors? Mustangs? Ugh! I wish someone would reply if they just recently got readmitted.</p>

<p>Yea!! Mustang is the mascot and our colors are black, white and mainly green. Are you from norcal too?</p>

<p>Yeah. In the same district. Indians. Purple &gold.</p>

<p>@khaface Don’t forget to tell us what happened with you.</p>

<p>I was denied this morning :frowning: I’m in a deep state of depression now …</p>

<p>Wow! I can’t believe you got denied. You were gone for a long time it was not your fault at all! I feel so much or you. I am deeply sorry.</p>

<p>Hi uciclassof14. I was rescinded from UCSD because, like you, they never received my transcript. I sent them two copies of my transcript - one via classified mail and the other in an overnight package (with signature confirmation). In the package I had a letter explaining the situation, a letter from my counselor verifying it had been sent, and a recommendation letter from my teacher. I also had proof that I requested the transcript to be sent on time. I heard back within one week of sending in the appeal. I sent it on a Thursday so I knew they would get it by Friday. When I called the office on Monday, they said they had not received it. HOWEVER, I just kept checking my online account and ended up getting a letter dated on Wed saying I was reinstated.</p>

<p>Unfortunately I have heard of some people who were not reinstated. I am not sure as to why, but I think as long as you have valid proof, you should be okay.</p>

<p>I wish you the best of luck and hope this helped a little.</p>

<p>Thank! Did you hear back yet? Good luck :)</p>

<p>I did not get back in. Just FYI.</p>