Aggie class 2016

<p>Well I thought everyone who's applying for A&M fall 2012 could put the major they want and the date the applied and their status and if they're auto admit or not. I think we could all benefit from this. So I'll begin
Animal Science
Oct 20
Step 2
Auto admit.</p>

<p>Political Science, but admitted as a Russian major (easier to get admit, changing major soon)</p>

<p>Admitted on Oct 24th, applied on Oct 1st</p>

<p>Review admit though</p>

<p>S is an auto admit with a Civil Engineering major. He applied about Aug 30 and was admitted about 3 weeks later.</p>

<p>S applied on Oct 5 and was accepted into Petroleum Engineering on Oct 24. He was an auto admit.</p>

<p>D - Business Major applied Oct 1 accepted Oct 12th</p>

<p>And Auto Admit</p>

<p>Nuclear Engineering
Auto Admit
Applied 10/25 - step 3</p>

<p>Step 3 :slight_smile: 11-1-11</p>

<p>Hmm. I applied 5 days after you but reached step 3 a day sooner =P</p>

<p>The turnaround time for auto admits is really fast. S had to wait 16 days after applying for his Oct SAT scores to be sent to TAMU, if you take those SAT days out, the time from application to acceptance was actually only about 5 days!</p>

<p>Accepted :D</p>

<p>Accepted also :slight_smile: :slight_smile: sent in application 7 days ago.</p>

<p>S applied Aug 16, accepted Nov 1 in engineering. Ordered SAT on Oct. 13 and it has yet to be sent by College Board, but A&M had his ACT scores so his app was complete.</p>

<p>Bump…</p>

<pre><code> Thought it might be nice to see people adding admits to this thread again!! It’s easier to share the excitement when you can see them all in one thread :slight_smile:
</code></pre>

<p>Computer Engineering (Electrical Track) + General Studies.</p>

<p>Applied October 13th, in review. (So close to academic admit!!)</p>

<p>Major: Biology
Applied Nov. 7th

<p>I’m a review applicant so it may be a few months before I know if I was accepted. Hopefully I will be part of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2016!!!</p>

<p>Major: Business
Applied: August 1
Accepted: second week of September</p>

<p>I’m so so so excited!!</p>

I was an auto admit</p>

<p>I don’t really want to go to a&m, i just hope that i get into UT austin now…</p>

Applied: December 1
Review Admit</p>

<p>Major: International Studies
Applied: October 27
Accepted: November 2
Review Admit</p>

<p>Major: Biomedical Sciences
Applied: I don’t remember…three-ish weeks before October 19…
Accepted: October 19
Auto admit</p>

<p>Did anyone here apply for the honors program?</p>