Aggieland Saturday 2019

@Momof3B Y’all did a lot!! We were there, too-but just took Mays Business tour and attended Greek Panhellenic Preview 1-4:00 (we live 1:15 away, daughter has already been accepted, husband is an Aggie so we’re up there all the time).
Weather was indeed wretched today. Have no fear, tomorrow could be beautiful! Texas weather is crazy.
You will LOVE Bush Presidential Library!!
Your comment about HEB cracks me up. I guess we take it for granted. Yes, it is truly a great store!

So @momof3b where did y’all end up eating? I’m all about the food!!! Glad you guys had a great day despite the weather!

@AggieMomhelp so Friday night when we arrived we kept it simple and went to PeiWei lol! Saturday lunch we went to Shiraz Shish Kabob (across from the Whataburger where Bed Bath & Beyond is) and Saturday dinner we went to Blaze Pizza. I did manage to hit up Harvest Coffee 3 times is two days lol…it’s that new one over by where lululemon opened up. I am huge coffee snob lol and try to avoid Starbucks in favor of craft coffee…this place was amazing. My husband loved his masala chai form there as well and that’s saying a lot lol because he’s usually dubious of chai from any place that’s not Indian or Pakistani :wink:

The Hilton Home2Suites had a pretty decent breakfast included so it just made sense to eat there. I’m fairly certain we’ll have many more trips down to CSTAT, especially if my son gets selected for Camp Arch this summer so I’ll definitely keep all your suggestions for the future! Thanks Again!

Yay! Harvest Coffee is so good. There’s one in dt Bryan. Their cold pressed is to die for! Glad you guys had a succesful trip! Cheers.