Ahh, June......

<p>Weather warms up… family vacations… LSU headed to the College World Series… and another generation of obsessive helicopter parents is birthed on the UA page of CC.</p>

<p>I love summer.</p>

<p>No, we were birthed back in '95. -'96 </p>

<p>We’re just Riding the Tide now…</p>

<p>Lol Slippy</p>

<p>Slippy - you just made me spit out my sweet tea.</p>

<p>Good one, Slippy. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>This made me laugh. So, so true.</p>

<p>Better hide the sharp objects from Slippy! UNC 4-LSU 2.</p>

<p>Hey, I’m not gonna lie. I am very disappointed. Our bats missed the flight to Omaha. Oh well. </p>

<p>It’s a long, hot summer between now and football season.</p>

<p>It’s a long, hot summer between now and football season.</p>

<p>Well, you’ll want to put off that future disappointment as long as you can. ;)</p>

<p>Johnny Football just scored another touchdown on the Tide.</p>

<p>Actually Slippy, Johnny “Football”, Johnny “Crybaby” or my personal favorite, Johnny “has a courtdate” is using his time this summer to self-destruct…see the article below. He is not endearing himself to his Aggie brethern. Seems all is not well in Aggie nation. Many are predicting a sophmore meltdown for the prima dona.</p>

<p>[Johnny</a> Manziel tweets he ?can?t wait to leave College Station? | Aggies | a Chron.com blog](<a href=“http://blog.chron.com/aggies/2013/06/johnny-manziel-tweets-he-cant-wait-to-leave-college-station/]Johnny”>http://blog.chron.com/aggies/2013/06/johnny-manziel-tweets-he-cant-wait-to-leave-college-station/)</p>

<p>Slippy, now you have gone and done it! Gave up on the Tigers already (can’t say as I blame you), became an A and M booster and it isn’t even football season. So typical!</p>

<p>PS: Johnny may have scored another TD (in your dreams) but google AJ kissing another crystal championship trophy. 'Bama nation will take the trophy kissing any day! </p>

<p>PPS: AJ is definitely a winner, even had a beautiful girlfriend to kiss after the trophy. Unlike Teo!</p>