Ahpimommy update

<p>Ok so here’s the latest…I am having surgery tomorrow morning to repair the muscles in my face between my lip and cheek which were severed by the baseball :(…They will then also redo the front of my face and I am hopeful after a couple of weeks I will be as good as new! I need to be all fixed up for the Ole Miss game!!!</p>

<p>Our thoughts are with you. May it all go well.</p>

<p>Hugs and prayers to you, and good luck tomorrow!</p>

<p>Keeping you in our prayers. I’m sure you don’t have any, but I would write in the surgery consent that they be sure to do something to prevent wrinkles and grey hair while they’re in there!</p>

<p>You will be fine, better than fine!! Good Luck tomorrow!!</p>

<p>Montegut…sweetie…I have both!!! and with 4 kids earned every one of them!!! I will be thankful to be able to eat :)!!!..am really sick of jello!! I have told them they need to make it so that I can yell at the Ole Miss game…won’t be able to talk for a week…THAT is going to kill me!!!</p>

<p>Best wishes for a quick and easy recovery!</p>

<p>Too funny, Montegut! Good luck, ahpimommy. I hope all goes well and you’re good as new by the Ole Miss game.</p>

<p>Ahpimommy, wishing you a speedy recovery. PS Jello is much better in jello-shot form.</p>

<p>Good luck and take care! Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!</p>

<p>Heal Strong, Ahpimommy, and Class2012Mom makes an excellent point.</p>

<p>Jello shots :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)!!!</p>

<p>Best wishes for a fast and complete recovery!!!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>ahpimommy, get your husband right on this!!</p>

<p>(Note: I am offering this in a strictly medicinal context to reduce post-operative pain and facilitate recovery. Do not try this at home if you are under the age of 21.)</p>

<p>The Margarita Jelly Shot is a great way to adapt a Margarita into a Jelly Shot. Try this recipe to get the hang of making Jelly Shots then adapt your other favorite cocktails into these post-operative favorites.</p>

<p>Ingredients:</p>

<p>1 oz fresh lime juice
1 oz simple syrup
1 oz water
1 package unflavored gelatin (1/4 oz)
3 oz white tequila
2 oz triple sec
food coloring (optional)</p>

<p>Preparation:</p>

<p>Pour the lime juice, simple syrup and water into a glass container and add the gelatin.
Allow this to sit for one minute.
Microwave on high for thirty seconds.
Stir thoroughly, ensuring the gelatin is dissolved.
Add the tequila, triple sec and food coloring.
Stir thoroughly.
Pour into shot glasses, molds or a baking pan for a sheet of Jell-O to cut up once set.
Refrigerate until the liquid sets. (At least 2 hours, but overnight refrigeration is recommended)</p>

<p>Oh wow. Fervent wishes for you that everything goes well, and you will vigorously defending the cause at the Ole Miss game!</p>

<p>Best wishes today!</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Thanks to everyone…off we go :/…</p>

<p>Rosaries are at the ready. Good luck and God bless!</p>

<p>Prayers for you today!</p>

<p>Prayers and good thoughts heading your way!</p>