Airport Shuttle Question

<p>I spent a year crying and moaning to my parents about the horrors of not having a car at school, so I guess it’s time to pay it forward, haha. I was lucky enough to have a great group of sorority sisters who were always willing to offer a ride, but I know that isn’t the case for everyone.</p>

<p>^^^That calls for a Roll Tide~~~</p>

<p>Class2012Mom,
I think that’s a great idea regarding the Chicago area kids. I’ve booked flights on Southwest airlines for the Oct break, Thanksgiving and Winter. Have you booked your flights yet?</p>

<p>^Yes for fall and Thanksgiving, only we have a couple of options for a return to BHM at Thanksgiving depending on if my son chooses to return for the game or not. We can all talk after the boys get moved in and settled.</p>

<p>i think that you all will find that it is not that hard to find a ride to the airport. my daughter has a car. she has given rides to the airport several times. she has also gotten rides a couple times when she didn’t want to leave her car at the airport and pay parking for an extended period.</p>

<p>we use this from birmingham to Atlanta- just an idea</p>

<p>[Birmingham</a> Door To Door “Our Name Says It All!”](<a href=“HugeDomains.com”>http://www.birminghamdoortodoor.com/)</p>

<p>^ I believe it’s been posted before, but what do they charge to/from UA?</p>

<p>IdK- call and ask I live in BHM so I don’t need to know</p>

<p>It is $85 each way or $140 round trip</p>