Airport shuttle reservations

<p>I went to the link on the flyer. It brought me to the housing website. I found a description/schedule of the break shuttles but no way to make reservations. Did I miss something? I can just call, but I was trying to do this after hours last night.</p>

<p>I think you have to call. I don’t think there is an online way to do that.</p>

<p>Unless it’s refundable I wouldn’t reserve a spot now. UA will add another shuttle if the ones they have are full. You’ll get a seat even if you wait until the week before to reserve.</p>

<p>Your son or daughter might make friends with someone that will be driving that way that day. I’d wait to see what transpires the first few months.</p>

<p>My son used the shuttle once last year. He had to go to Burke Hall, the housing office, to pay. I may have made the reservation over the phone, but he had to go there himself to pay, so he may have actually made the reservation himself. And I think he did go a week or so before Fall Break to do this.</p>

<p>You have to make shuttle reservations in person, but you will get a spot even if they have to charter another bus to fit everyone. Reservations are usually refundable until a day or two prior to departure, but there is not really much of a reason to book too early. I’ve made reservations 6 weeks prior to departure and was the first person on the list, so booking 2 weeks in advance is more than fine.</p>

<p>Anyone know what they take for payment? Credit card ok or do they have to use their action card?</p>

<p>Thanks! :)</p>

<p>Credit cards are the preferred form of payment and charges are often not processed until a month after the shuttle. They will also accept checks, but not cash.</p>

<p>Thanks SEA_tide!!</p>

<p>I don’t think the shuttles accept an Action Card, but I could be wrong.</p>

<p>Correct. No Action Card for payment.</p>