AIS is in Step 3 after Step 5?

<p>I was gonna upload my vaccination card today on AIS when I noticed that AIS indicated I was on step 3. I've already accepted my admission and registered for NSC. Texas A&M has not contacted me with anything relevant.</p>

<p>Now, before someone jumps and says "Lol u got rescinded," I have not done anything academically or disciplinarily that would result in that having my decision rescinded. I doubt it's normal nevertheless but has this happened to anyone else for some particular reason?</p>

<p>Try logging in again to see what happens. During my waiting for admission decisions, that seems to happen all the time, the yellow band always jumps like crazy from step one to step three and back and forth. Try refresh the page and telll us what you got. I heard it’s very rare TAMU rescind decisions for admitted students/ Good luck!</p>

<p>Hey @Godot17 my AIS was like yours a couple of minutes ago. I was freaking out, because I thought they rescinded my decision even though I am in the top 10% of my class. I checked again now and everything is back to normal. They fixed it.</p>

<p>Right then. It’s fixed now for me.</p>

<p>I suppose I’ll leave this here for other panicked students.</p>