AIS question - change of major

<p>Hi,
I applied as a readmit student for summer term 1. I was enrolled at TAMUG for a year from 2010-2011. My major was Marine engineering. I just wasn't ready for school yet, and took a year break. I started at Blinn last fall.
I just applied as a readmit back in early March. My first choice major was Construction science, and my second choice was Mechanical engineering.
I logged onto my AIS account last thursday, and it had changed both my major choices to Mechanical Engineering (Lower) for first and second choice. Before that, it had both of my choices, and did not have the "lower" part of Mech engineering. I logged onto my howdy account, still no "My Records" tab, nor am I in the TAMU directory. When getting on the howdy portal and clicking on "Manage my applications" it says this :Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: MEEL Program: BS-MEEL. </p>

<p>I also noticed my high school transcript just appeared as processed, which was not there before, nor included in my application (already on file). My bacterial meningitis was also processed on the 9th.</p>

<p>My AIS also says: AIS will not display a decision for this application. All decisions will be sent by postal service.</p>

<p>Does this update mean that I was accepted into MEEL? I feel that if I was not going to be accepted it wouldn't have updated at all? I'm just very anxious.</p>

<p>Thanks,
Cameron</p>

<p>You dont have to worry about the ‘lower’ thing; its just another word for ‘undergraduate’. Are you sure that Construction Science is being offered in Summer term 1? If not then probably thats the reason they changed it or maybe it was full…
You should contact the university. Only they know why they did it.</p>

<p>COSI courses are offered during the summer. But even if it were not, I would still be taking most of my basics still. I sent admissions a message through AIS.
Anyone else have any insight on this though? I’ve read a few different forum posts on here of some individuals that had the same thing happen, and ended up being accepted into that major. I’m really hoping that’s the case.
Either way, I feel like I’ll be receiving a decision soon anyways, as summer term 1 is coming up pretty quickly.</p>