Alabama Action Registration Info

<p>I can’t find the thread where there were issues with getting AA into the schedule (probably applies to OA too)… and maybe fix was already noted, sorry if repeat.</p>

<p>Today, because course was closed my D asked the advisor what to do and he told her that it was only for pre-accepted students. When she told him she was already accepted – he simply typed the CRN into one of boxes at bottom of registration page (like adding/dropping) and submitted. </p>

<p>It was then listed in her schedule. Guessing it matches to the student CWID, name or something.</p>

<p>My son has been accepted into Outdoor Action. When he tried to register for the course on-line at Bama Bound, it wouldn’t let him and said it was closed. How should he go about getting it listed as part of his group of classes.</p>

<p>TerryTw – try going into “look up classes” – “Fall 12” – UH – 103 – get the CRN number…</p>

<p>Then add to worksheet</p>

<p>Then type the CRN number into one of the boxes at bottom of that page – (far left one)</p>

<p>Hit enter or submit changes…</p>

<p>see if it is in schedule… This is what my daughter said the adivsor did, and I see it in her schedule.</p>

<p>We could not get oa to add using the crn number either.</p>

<p>My daughter had to send an email. They corrected something and all went well from there.</p>