Alabama Action

<p>My son can’t get anyone to reply to his questions regarding AA. He’s signed up for the medical unit, but we have no further info. BB was first of June and the Avanti folks told us AA would be in touch, but nothing yet. He can’t even register for the class/seminar he needs to take in relation to AA. Does anyone have any ideas or can tell me what happened in the past?
Thanks!!!</p>

<p>Hi! Try adding the AA class to your son’s schedule using the Add Classes feature.
It’s UH103-001 with a CRN 44111.
Good luck!</p>

<p>The AA info will come to your son’s Crimson account in a few weeks. If you have questions, write to someone in the honors college. They are hosting AA. I have Jami Gates and Kathryn L. Merritt as my D’s instructors for AA. <a href=“mailto:klmerritt@bama.ua.edu”>klmerritt@bama.ua.edu</a></p>

<p>^^^^This!</p>

<p>We had the same issue after attending BB and got this advice. D went to “add class” and used the CRN number. No problem!</p>

<p>great info! He’s emailed Jami Gate several times about various issues, but NEVER gets a reply from her/him and has to look elsewhere for answers. I’ll pass along the CRN number.</p>

<p>^^^ Try
Allison Verhine
Associate Coordinator
269 Nott Hall
205-348-5534
<a href=“mailto:allison.verhine@ua.edu”>allison.verhine@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>Jami Gates is in a different dept now.</p>

<p>Thanks Cuttlefish! I’ll have him try Ms. Verhine.</p>

<p>^^
unfortunately still no reply. Maybe she’s on vacation since is was the 4th. We tried the CRN #, but the class hasn’t opened yet. It’s frustrating not getting a reply. If nothing by end of week, I’ll have him call the Honors college.</p>