Alabama Action

<p>What is the timing for AA? We already have our hotel, but wanted to wait on flights until everything is confirmed. When can we apply? When will we receive confirmation of acceptance? </p>

<p>Sent from my iPhone using CC</p>

<p>I cannot remember exactly when our student registered, but in the spring. I know she kept a close eye on the website and crimson mail. AA itself is the week before school begins. Last year activities began on Saturday or Sunday before AA. I would recommend calling Honors to get a definitive answer.</p>

<p>Sniner, what dates are you estimating for a hotel and student move in day for AA?</p>

<p>I really wish they’d post the 2012-2013 calendar on the website.</p>

<p>As reported on another thread, the best guess for AA move in is August 10 and 11th. I am planning on getting a hotel 8/9 and if we can move her in on 8/10 we will leave UA the morning of 8/12th. I figure it is better to over-estimate and cut back on days then be short a day.</p>

<p>We got our hotel for Aug 9th and 10th. Some hotels contacted were already full. We would love to get flights locked down, but I am unsure how competitive the process is, and if there would be a chance she wouldn’t get in. </p>

<p>Sent from my iPhone using CC</p>

<p>As long as you hop on it as soon as registration opens she shouldn’t have a problem getting in AA. I would either call Honors or be sure you check the website a couple of times a day because registration is on a first come basis. If I locate the approximate date from last year for registration I will let you know so maybe you’d have an idea. She will have a blast!</p>