Alabama Admission

<p>Hello I am new to this site but need to get some info. I am a high school student and applied for fall 2014 at the University of Alabama. I sent in all requirements and are all received with the latest being my high school transcript arriving Aug 5 2013. Everything else was sent in July. How long will it be till i am notified of acceptance?? </p>

<p>Also, I sent in my scholarship application on Aug 4 2013. When does UA notify of scholarships offered… including automatic OOS merit scholarships??</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!! :)</p>

<p>Welcome!</p>

<p>You’ll probably get your acceptance within a few weeks. I think that scholarship notifications first went out in Sept last year…hopefully someone with an exact date will post.</p>

<p>Congrats in advance. You should find out sometime is sept but I do not know exactly when. Nice job with getting the application done early.</p>

<p>Thanks so much for the reply!! I have heard October and December, and was worried, but i thought since I sent in app early I would get early notification, so that is awesome news to hear!! Thanks again!!</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter today!! Woo Hoo!! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations and Roll Tide, champion!</p>