Alabama-LSU on Optimum Cablevision on Long Island tonight?

<p>In light of the devastation from the hurricane in the area, a night of diversion would be great. Does anyone know if the game is on ESPN or major channels in the Long Island area tonight?</p>

<p>Major channels. CBS I think</p>

<p>Channel 2, 8:00. Having our own watch party at my mother’s house in Melville (we’re still dark). You’re welcome to join us.</p>

<p>For Long Island, CBS Channel 2 :)</p>

<p>Rich, thank you for the offer. I have to be home to keep an eye on my 14 year old son and my 9 year old girl. Wife visiting my daughter at college in Md. this weekend. She has a full tank and has been told she will have no problem getting gas in Md. for her drive back. Thank you so much for your invite. </p>

<p>I am sorry to hear you are still in the dark. Hang in there. I feel very fortunate. I am also so glad your son is loving it. Mine too. We hit a home run here with Bama.</p>

<p>Terry, where in MD? Ans she was told correctly. No problems with gas in MD. . </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Towson University</p>

<p>Displaced Bama dad, no power, no gas thanks to Sandy. Shelter at moms house, lights, heat, tv. It’s all good. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>15 New Yorkers here, miserable all week, are dancing in the dark. First UA game for the cousins, even they’re yelling Roll Tide. </p>

<p>DS was about to transfer. Thanks TJ.</p>