Albanian Dreams to IVY+. Chance me will chance back :)

<p>Hello :)
I am from Albania and currently in the 9th grade. I have always dreamed about attending a good university not only because of the name but also beacause of great academics and vibrant social life. Here are my stats
Course Load 13 subjects
GPA 9.85/10 expecting for 10/10 this year
SAT not taken yet. It is too early but I expect to get around 2100+ because I already know the difficult words at the CR and I am a very bright student at Maths
EC: Editor at my school 's newspaper/ basketball/ DSD 1 in German etc
Future EC: 100% chance to participate in EYP (European Youth Parliament)
Model UN
Journalist school's newspaper
etc I palan a lot of things for my EC
I really think that the essay and the short answers are the most important things in a college app especially for the Ivies and other good unis.
Colleges I plan to apply: Princeton
Columbia
University of Chicago (because I want to major in Economics)
Harvard
Yale
Brown
Dartmouth
CalTech( even if I am not so scientific)
Stanford
MIT
Other but safet schools e.g Purdue
Thank you :)</p>

<p>Hello!</p>

<p>It seems that you are doing well - That’s a good sign. But mind yourself that you are only in 9th grade. Which means that the next two years will be crucial to your chances of going to an Ivy league school. </p>

<p>Other than maintaining high GPA and SAT scores, EC are important as well. Be involved in your community and make sure you make a portfolio of yourself so you don’t have to rush when you are a Senior. Good luck!</p>

<p>Looking pretty good, but you should apply to some mid-range schools as well. There’s a huge gap between the schools you listed and Purdue, and I’d advise looking at some of those as well.</p>

<p>Chance back?
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1515686-chances-homeschooler-top-universities.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1515686-chances-homeschooler-top-universities.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Thank you very much for your comments really appreciate that. :)</p>

<p>Its personally too early to decide. What math level are you in? You have absolutely no Notable acheivements which would make all those schools High Reaches for you. Chance me back?</p>