Alcohol Edu problem

<p>S worked on it last night on his apple laptop and when I logged in to see how far he got it was at 20%. Same as when he started yesterday. He got the email and is using Safari. Any tips ?</p>

<p>Progress only updates when you finish an entire module. The module that includes Haven is extremely time consuming and could definitely take more than one sitting to finish.</p>

<p>From what I’ve heard and experienced, AlcoholEdu works best when one sets aside a couple hours and finishes it in one sitting. I’d also caution the student that while AlcoholEdu is correct in the vast majority of cases (it is 100% correct for Alabama law, IIRC), it is potentially misleading for other states which have exceptions to their liquor laws or don’t have certain liquor laws. Remember to ask your auto insurance provider if your student can get a discount for having taken an alcohol awareness course.</p>

<p>The module that includes Haven has to be completed in order. Also, if you skip a section, get stuck and log off, using the “return to where I left off” button will send you back to the same dead-end. They need a “take me where I need to be to complete this” button.</p>

<p>There’s a quiz at the end, so it’s not something that one can simply click through to get a certificate of completion. And the students develop personalized plans and goals, which takes a bit of time.</p>

<p>He now has 40% completed - took the test and says Part 2 will be emailed in 30-45 days…</p>