Alcohol Education course access?

<p>Anybody else having a problem? DS had this nearly completed but not quite when he got on campus, trying to complete it in his room (with a hard connection) and he can barely move from screen to screen, times out etc. He has done all of the suggested remedies, ie. clear cache, reboot, use recommended browsers etc. Fearing he won’t find time to finish with his hectic (happily hectic) budding life on campus. Told him to log out, get to his Alabama Action lecture and try again after dinner…</p>

<p>called tech support, too much traffic on site, need to try again later. procrastinators pay the price :)</p>

<p>Thanks for the heads up. I let my son know and reminded him to get started asap. He had a busy summer and hasn’t even started it yet.</p>

<p>My son worked on this for weeks – It was awful. He was continually kicked out. Have much patience and try to complete it at one sitting. Going in and out was not very successful</p>

<p>Once you pass the exam, the page shows 80% complete until Part 2 is unlocked.</p>

<p>Does anyone know when part 2 unlocks? My son finished it several weeks ago and part 2 is still locked.</p>

<p>The email said 30-45 days after the first part was due.</p>

<p>THanks - just wanted to be sure he wasn’t going to get kicked out of the dorm after next week’s deadline(:</p>

<p>S managed to finish it up last night before the AA activities (haha ironic acronym). The ‘penalty’ for not finishing is that it will count as their first ‘infraction’ of the alcohol policy on campus…</p>