AlcoholEdu

<p>The program link is now active. Fellow entering freshmen - go do it!</p>

<p>Thanks Crazy. My D is asleep right now. How long does it take to complete?</p>

<p>I’ve been working on it for about 35 minutes and I’m only on the second tab of five. I hear it takes about two hours total…</p>

<p>Curious what alcoholedu is. Can someone tell me? THanks</p>

<p>It’s this program to teach you about alcohol and how to be safe when you go to college. You do part of it before school starts and part of it after you’ve been at school for a while.</p>

<p>I’m currently on part three after about an hour and fifteen minutes…</p>

<p>Ok, so it took about an hour and 35 minutes. Passed with 90%. Part 2 is due in October.</p>

<p>Did you learn anything?
Is it useful?</p>

<p>Thanks Crazy. My D is working on it right now. It shows a series of “funny” videos explaining the dangers of drinking. There are several surveys that the student completes throughout the program.</p>

<p>I mean, it was mostly common sense stuff, you know? One of the things some people probably didn’t know is how bad coffee is for someone who’s already drunk, but I already knew that… I just missed four of the “trick” type questions (like asking if x number of drinks will do something when it’s really one more or less). I think it should have actually discussed fake IDs.</p>

<p>can it be broken up so that you can leave the computer and come back at a later time or does it all have to be completed in one chunk?</p>

<p>Oooh, gotta call DS and make sure he does it. Does it have to be done today?</p>

<p>You can do it in chunks. It does not need to be done today. I think the deadline is Aug. 17th.</p>

<p>Thanks, Cuttlefish!</p>