All you need to send in by 11/30?

<p>all you need to send in by 11/30 is the following?:</p>

<p>app (i’m filing online)
test scores</p>

<p>and then you send in the transcript after you get accepted right? </p>

<p>thanks!</p>

<p>Yeah, and by test scores, its SAT only (wouldn't want to waste money on the AP scores)</p>

<p>UNLESS, you are taking it in Dec. So, really only app as it applies to everyone.</p>

<p>i dont want to steal this thread but dont wanna repeat the same thread either so...</p>

<p>does that mean everything (transcript+sat socre) by end of nov?? even if im taking december test??</p>

<p>Note what the person above you said. If you're taking the December test, just list the schools you want your score report sent to ON the test, or just send in your score report after the test. It's due by January 1st.</p>

<p>no to the transcript too, it only goes in after acceptance.</p>

<p>The only thing due by November 30, 2007 is the completed application for undergraduate admissions for fall 2008. Test scores and transcripts are due at later dates and applicants will receive information regarding these due dates when appropriate.</p>

<p>Hi UCD Admissions i beleive when u said that you are speaking for all UCs. So my questions is that i am taking SAT in Decemeber do i need to rush score? A</p>

<p>Also is it okay if i take the ACT in December? (its on the second Saturday of December)</p>

<p>When you fill out teh UC app, if you are taking it in Dec you just say so on the app and send it the score when it's available. Believe me, when you get to that part it's pretty self explanatory imo.</p>

<p>GlueEataer u only get one chance i guess people are anxious. i am.....</p>

<p>Oh I didn't mean to chastise anyone. I'm just trying to help.</p>

<p>Completing the exams in December is fine. Also, sending in a regular report should be fine. Try to have the scores submitted to the UC system by the end of January but, you will receive information about any deadlines if the campus needs the scores.</p>

<p>Hi, I have a question. On the UC application status page there is a test scores tab which shows self-reported and official SAT scores. Does it mean that all of the 5 campuses I applied to (and ordered sending my test scores to) have received my SAT scores? Or should I contact each campus to make sure that they have my scores on file?
Thanks.</p>

<p>When did you send your scores?</p>

<p>i think you send your scores right after your done with your last test</p>

<p>So long as the school gets them before Jan 1. So pretty much as soon as possible in some cases.</p>

<p>I sent them couple of weeks ago. I'm not going to take the December test. I just wanted to know if I need to contact each admission office to check that they received my scores.</p>

<p>Don't contact them. They'll let you know if you are missing test scores. They are swarmed right now.</p>

<p>If the official scores are listed on the application status page then each UC campus should receive them. Most, if not all, UC campuses will have you check the status of your application on their own admissions site; the scores should be listed on this site when received by the campus.</p>

<p>UCD Admissions, you do have to pay to have them sent to each college you apply to, right? Also, if you sent them after May or June 07 testing, before applications were available, how likely is it that they will be available when needed in January 08? How do the schools recover them? Seems some can recieve them electronically. I've been told wait and see, send them again if the schools let you know they don't have them...</p>