Allied Health or Public Health

Which is an easier major to get admission in college station?

@snv1989
Major has no bearing on your admissions, so there is not an “easier major to get admissions in College Station”.

You are admitted to the university first, and then they look to see what your major is. If it is open, they place you in it. If it is not open (meaning all spaces have filled), then they place you in your second choice major. If both are filled at the time you are accepted into the university, then you will be asked to chose a major from available majors.

Thanks. Then the correct question to ask is: Which major fills faster - Allied Health or Public Health at College Station?

@snv1989
I apologize about not seeing the different majors in the heading as part of your question. I was answering via mobile and I am not used to (or fond of) this new format.
Fall 2018, according to the Data and Reports for students, there were 250 Allied Health first time in college students (freshman) and 268 for Public Health.

Allied health typically fills first because it feeds into the nursing school. Lots of nursing students tying to get in.

I’m applying for the school of public health at the end of this semester and I will have all my required coursework once this semester is over. my gpa is a 3.25 as of right now any suggestions on my chances of getting in. plus they don’t let you choose a second choice major when applying for public health.

@ZachRPubHealth Every student has the option to list second choice major. BUT not all major allow you to put them down as second choice. Does that make sense?