Aloha, Bama!

<p>Wow, Rose! You all really got the red carpet treatment!! Sounds like a great trip!</p>

<p>@robotbldmom - If you saw how many Bama shirts, bumper stickers, earrings, face tattoos, etc. we left with, you’d know we actually LOVE you :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Awesome report, sounds like The University wanted your daughter just as much as you wanted it in the end. Great to hear that both parties will get their wish. Welcome to The Crimson Tide family!!</p>

<p>It truly is amazing what Dr. Witt has accomplished and what he continues to build. The University continues to go after the academic elite and she continues to have success in landing them. </p>

<p>I’m interested to hear what your daughter’s friends have decided. Are they Bama Bound too or haven’t they made their decisions yet?</p>

<p>Welcome again and Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Wow, Rose, if my kid wasn’t already at Bama I would be transferring her there after reading your report. So glad it went so well. I’ll bet Mom2ck ordered the nice weather for you.</p>

<p>Thanks, y’all :)</p>

<p>NJBama - both of the other girls loved the school as well. It is solidly their top choice. Neither of them qualify for the bigger automatic scholarships, though, so they’re waiting to see if they receive any additional scholarship money.</p>

<p>Rose, so glad that you LOVE us indeed, I know that we could not be more happy with Bama. As my son said recently “this was the right choice”.</p>