Already?!

<p>I just received my admission decision to CC through an email. It informed me that my the admission committee came to a decision and then gave me the actual decision.</p>

<p>I was expecting my earliest answers the third week of March. This is quite strange. Anyone else in the same boat? </p>

<p>Has CC started giving out decisions already?</p>

<p>I was just wondering what your GPA, EC's and AP's were</p>

<p>Me too! It's so strange. April 1st was supposed to be the notification date. Did the application number suddenly drop this year? I hope this is not some mistake.</p>

<p>The admission letter was dated Feb 24th. They can't have read all the applications by now,can they?</p>

<p>wow, congrats iskander and bcash! You two are so lucky to hear back this early.</p>

<p>This is quite strange anyway. Did CC usually do this in previous years (starting to send acceptance letters before March)?</p>

<p>5boys: I do not see how my statistics are relevant to the question at hand. But, I'm a French public school student so I do not have a GPA, nor do I take AP classes. I have a couple strong ECs.</p>

<p>bcash: I'm starting to think that it might have been the drop in applications. Idk. But what I do know is that the application deadline was pushed practically an entire weekend. It's no mistake for me I just got my admission packet with a hand written note. My letter of acceptance was marked the 19th of Febuary...</p>

<p>Batoi: Notice how none of us (bcash and I) specified if we got in or not before this post.Lol. We should said we were notified of the admission decision. But thank you. I do hope bcash got in!</p>

<p>Yep the packet arrived today through Fedx. I'm an international applicant too.</p>

<p>I didn't know CC extended its deadline but I did submit my application a couple of days past the stated deadline (Jan.15th). So iskander how high does CC rank on your college list?</p>

<p>bcash: I'm sending you a PM.</p>