<p>Admission Term: Fall Semester 2009
Admission Type: Transfer Applicant</p>

<p>Today added on is this information:</p>

<p>Current Program</p>

<p>Level: Undergraduate
Catalog Term: Fall Semester 2009
Campus: Blacksburg</p>

<p>Does this mean I am in???</p>

<p>I think so. That's what happened to other people and they got their admission letter a few days later.</p>

<p>oh man that will be fabulous!!!</p>

<p>Well, I certainly hope that's so! My S's has had that exact same info since Dec 15 when it changed after getting deferred from ED. Hopefully the official word comes out at the end of the week or beginning of next.</p>

<p>Zimmer he still hasn't heard? I am transfer to their business school. I know the ED is competitive. I hope the current program addition means I am in. I will let you know as soon as I know for sure</p>

<p>I read some other posts on here. Like the guy above told me, most seem to get this additional info added and their acceptance a week or so later</p>

<p>Well, he got deferred into the regular admissions pool so he won't hear until those decisions come out, hopefully soon.</p>

<p>Good luck to you, Keith. I know you'll love it at VT. My older S says it's the best decision he's ever made.</p>

<p>My son's page also says </p>

<p>Level: Undergraduate
Catalog Term: Fall Semester 2009
Campus: Blacksburg</p>

<p>and it has been like that for atleast 2 weeks now. But we have not received any letter, no honors application (some of his friends have recvd that and he has the GPA/SAT combo) - wondering if I should call the office and see what's up.</p>

<p>Sin, I had a similar problem with honors application. The coordinator for my major told me to contact Honors because they may have just missed me for whatever reason. I emailed them and they emailed me back with all the information I needed to apply.</p>

<p>Hmmm, my confidence is eroding! LOL</p>

<p>thanks msc. let me do that. big school - some docs. are getting lost I guess.</p>

<p>My son says his has been the same way "forever" and he hasn't gotten a letter. He applied regular admission. He's been accepted to the other four schools he applied to. VA Tech is the only one he hasn't heard from -- and of course it's the one he wants to go to.</p>

<p>I got my decision letter I think in late March or early April last year...might be a few weeks before you get the actual letter.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Can you please clarify this? Does the "Current Program" info mean they're in, and they're just waiting for the letter?</p>

<p>Pax I am leaning that way, but by no means does that mean I am accurate. The only reason I say this is because two reasons:
1. Other Transfer people have had this info added and within a week they were given their congrats and official offer
2. It says current program, which would be misleading, and more importantly it says Catalog Term. A catalog term would be the catalog year used for the requirements you must satisfy in order to graduate. So if you stay in the same program you would satisfy the requirements at the time of your admission. </p>

<p>Does this mean I am right, no not at all. Just trying to look at it logically. It might mean nothing though too...</p>

<p>I just called the admissions office. She said that the Current Program information (level/term/campus) DOES NOT mean that you're in.</p>

<p>And so we wait...</p>

<p>Did you happen to ask exactly when they plan to post decisions?</p>

<p>Pax thank you. Very Very good to know!!!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>No prob. I figured there was no sense speculating when a simple phone call would answer it definitively!</p>

<p>Thanks, Pax. We appreciate the sharing of info.</p>

<p>Thanks Pax. Appreciate your info. Wait continues !!</p>