Am I In?

<p>I applied and received the following email, which begins:</p>

<p>October 07, 2010
Dear XXXXX:
Your application to The University of Alabama has been received. Thank you for your interest!
You have been assigned a University of Alabama Campus Wide Identification (CWID) number and a Crimson e-mail address.</p>

<p>It doesn’t say anything about being accepted, although the scholarship section is now open to me. There is nothing in my Crimson mail account. Does an “official” congratuations email ever arrive or do I just assume that I have been accepted??</p>

<p>You should receive an official letter in the mail.</p>

<p>You received the “follow up” email that provides your info to apply for scholarships. Be sure to fill out the scholarship app!!!</p>

<p>However, once you set up your MyBama log-on, you can get early notification that you were accepted. </p>

<p>Log-on to MyBama</p>

<p>Click on the Academics tab
Look down the left column til you see the below. If the link for Submit Freshman Deposit works, you’ve been admitted. </p>

<p>Admissions
Undergraduate Admissions
• Application for Admission
• Check Admission Application Status
• Major List
• Academic Catalog
• Cost of Attendance
• International Admissions
• Become an Alabama VIP</p>

<p>Admitted Undergraduate Students
• Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit <a href=“%3C%3C%20Does%20this%20link%20work%20on%20your%20MyBama??”>B</a>**
• Orientation Registration
o Video
o Bama Bound Evaluation
• Application Major Change</p>

<p>The Honors College (these links should also work after you’ve been admitted.)
• Honors College Application
• University Fellows Application</p>

<p>Thanks for the responses, momreads and mom2collegekids.</p>

<p>My acceptance letter was in the mailbox last night! On to scholarship application and CBHP essays…</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Wow! </p>

<p>Congrats! Good luck!</p>