Am I stuck here?

<p>I applied to Texas A&M and got deferred to the Blinn Program. So, with intentions to go through with it, I sent in an application to Blinn, was granted admission, and accepted it. I've been having second thoughts about going to A&M, and I'm wondering if I'm lock into to Blinn/A&M since I accepted the offer. Am I stuck with going there now? ...or can I still somehow decline the offer and accept admission to another university as a freshman?</p>

<p>did you get blinn team?</p>

<p>i am sure you can still change your mind.</p>

<p>I think you have not accepted admission to Blinn TEAM until you schedule your NSC through Texas A&M. You can confirm this, but in my opinion until my daughter set up her NSC and then we attended the TEAM day at Blinn it wasn’t a done deal.</p>

<p>Why don’t you call admissions on Monday and discuss? I’m sure they will be helpful. I don’t think you are locked into anything this early. Blinn has plenty of students, so I’m sure they won’t hold you to the acceptance.</p>

<p>@Mike: Yes, I got Blinn TEAM.</p>

<p>@Tmd: I’ve read several places that that is the case. However, I’ve unfortunately already registered for the August 20th NSC. I guess I’ll call and find out. Thank you.</p>

<p>Yes - you can always change your mind. If you are absolutely going to go to another university, then by all means, rescind the A&M offer; however, if you are even remotely considering A&M still, you should probably just leave your acceptance alone until you are absolutely sure. That would give you a little more time to consider. What I don’t know is if you lose your NSC payment. I’m sure the Admissions Office would be able to help you there.</p>