American University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Where is everyone seeing that? We don’t see it. Maybe take a screeshot

welp guess i’m downloading zeemee now

it should say your major, completed, and then on the side it should say “view”

1 Like

I clicked view and don’t see it but am on iphone

I have that but don’t see the waitlist reference

My daughter’s remains the same as before: regular application has items received and honors application has nothing new (she submitted honors application). Don’t know what that means. Maybe they didn’t get to her yet.

1 Like

maybe try desktop view?

On desktop and see nothing about waitlist. Can you take a screenshot of the waitlist language?

1 Like

have you tried clicking the “view” button to see which things have been submitted and not?

Yes - clicked the view button - official transcript, teacher Rec and counselor rec

1 Like

Don’t have that - no waitlist line

2 Likes

does anyone know if american participates in yield protection? i saw people on zeemee with really impressive stats getting waitlisted so I’m curious.

1 Like

AU is famous for their yield protection! That’s why they are so sensitive to show of interest

2 Likes

have you tried clicking the “start” thing on the waitlist? i don’t know if we should or not

kinda dissapointed as an ‘overqualified’ applicant looking for merit scholarships. i guess we shall see where i end up

i did and it was just like accept or reject the spot on the waitlist… it lets you exit that page without answering so i didn’t answer. ill wait till the official letter but probably going to withdraw

1 Like

don’t want to jinx anything, but we’ll see ig

3 Likes

well this hurts

2 Likes