American University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Are results expected to come out today at 4pm et

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes AU posted that in their Insta comments

2 Likes

last year they said the same thing, yet released decisions at 3pm. so I would check at 3 too!!

3 Likes

Well, the portal astrology from the ZeeMee did indeed work. Students who did get admitted were able to create their MyAU account + see their financial aid. The waitlist also did seem to be accurate as those same students who attempted to create a MyAU account werenā€™t able to.

AUā€™s IT department really needs to get their crap together!

2 Likes

Have they posted decisions yet? (Daughter is at school and has not checked!)

1 Like

No, but there is a trick people have been doing. Official decisions come out at 4PM EST.

1 Like

Tempting, but we are waiting until decisions are posted. Iā€™ve seen too many of these tricks go wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, waiting is best, but I donā€™t think this trick is wrong. These students are seeing their financial aid letters and everything.

yup, i didnā€™t apply but a close friend of mine did and she can see the scholarship she was awarded + her finaid.

1 Like

I get it. But, with 2-3 hours left, I wouldnā€™t want to take a chance that AU can track who found a loophole.

2 Likes

True. Best of luck to your daughter!! Hoping you guys return with good news later.

Thanks very much. My son, actually but thank you! And same to you! All I know is that this will all shake out and kids will find their communities. Very stressful process of getting there, but it will definitely all work out in the end.

1 Like

Apologies, I confused you with the other user LOL. Wishing all the best.

1 Like

AUā€™s system has been like this for years. Thereā€™s nothing they can do about it, itā€™s a problem at many schools.

1 Like

Wait until official decisions come out. Thereā€™s no harm in waiting, but creating a MyAU account before decisions are released has locked students out of their admissions portals in the past. And nobody wants to be on hold with IT trying to get back into their Future Eagle Portal.

7 Likes

this is making me lose hope :frowning:

2 Likes

Results are already out - my son can see he was admitted.

3 Likes

On the portal? Can someone else confirm results are out on the portals?

Yes! Theyā€™re up now!