Amherst 2025 ED Discussion

I’ve had a stomach ache for two days straight I’m so stressed haha

3 Likes

can eat again once this is all over.

2 Likes

My hands feel numb and are clamming up, and my chest feels funny

2 Likes

International applicant from India. It is currently 4:02 am. 4 spoons of cough syrup are not doing the trick either
By far this has been the most supportive and non - shady thread as compared to others. 50 mins to go. let’s keep our fingers crossed #tusksup

5 Likes

tusksup!

1 Like

International applicant here from Egypt. It is 12:35 am here… I can’t work anymore on my assignment I am really worried. The fact that a decision CAN LITERALLY change your whole life is really scary. At the end of the day, we still have each other! We won a great company… I am so happy that we are here for each other! Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Dude please bury me in the Pyramids in case I die today.

4 Likes

Dude I lost my camel earlier today ;-; I can’t even go to my Pyramid to bury myself…

3 Likes

my portal hasn’t changed at all either
40 minutes I think!

Same ;-;

bro someone stole my camel too

1 Like

stole your camel fr? how did you return?

Frick - I’ll send you my flying carpet

2 Likes

I called Alaadin, he was with Jasmine out on a date, but he picked me up and sent me home… I was 4th wheeling them… w/ Genie.

5 Likes

Aye bro call that genie again and tell him to get me into Amherst

6 Likes

YES PLEASE! Do you have an AUX in your carpet? I want to play “A WHOLE NEW WORRRRRLD, A NEW FANTASTIC REGECTION LETTERRRR FROM THE LAAAC, IT IS CRYTAL CLEAR, THAT NOW I AM READING A WHOLE NEW REJECTION”

1 Like

Guys my financial aid portal is weird

It’s on its way.

Also - stay positive my man ! you’ve tried way too hard to be here, don’t give up hope

There’s no way anyone here is getting rejected - deferred at most !

2 Likes

Yeah mine too - Amherst portal on crack

1 Like

TBH If I got rejected I am not going to be upset. COME ON, I literally have a new family and they are awesome!

3 Likes